Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter krishanthy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krishanthy

Guest
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings you have showered upon my husband, my parents, my sister, my in-laws, family and friends. You have been there for us and I thank you from the ###. Pray for my son ###, he has some problem from school. Please pray for my brother ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Thank you Lord God for all the blessings, and I hope that in my second place I would be able to afford to pay my rent lord. Pls guide me with my work so that I can sustain my life here and I would be able to afford to help the needs of my family, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
345
Amen Please open Blessed doors Jesus. God please heal and all pain in my arm to feet and deliver from God's lying ravaging enemies on every side, these evil neighbors, so called Christian friend and mngs, Drop their False frivolous allegations against me, a child of God, they cannot stand...
Replies
10
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom