God, I'm having negative thoughts. I keep thinking ### definitely ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I'm having negative thoughts. I keep thinking he definitely doesn't want to be with me. I keep picturing him saying he doesn't want to be with me.. at all. I'm losing my hopes again. Please give me the strength to bring it back up. Please give me a better day with good surprises. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father in the mighty name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, we praise and exalt you for who you are, give your child ### a peaceful mind and let her pass through the storms of life without any obstacle alongside you and be a winner in her own life. Show her the goodness and mercies you have shown me and let her know that you really love her even though she has lost faith in you. Give her what is best for her and show her the right way. May you be a lamp upon her feet and let not the devil come her way... In the Mighty name Of Jesus. AMEN.

Always remember that in case you are wondering why God doesn't answer your prayers, remember that the Teacher is always silent during an exam.

Be blessed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to stop having negative thoughts about my ex-husband. I need to forgive him. I need to be nice because our marriage is over. There is no reason for me to complain. Please let us be peaceful and friendly as we enter the next phase in life. Please help me save money and keep health...
Replies
8
Views
344
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I get put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around...
Replies
7
Views
163
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom