Please keep praying for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sskeans

Prayer Partner
Please keep praying for my ###. He still has a long way to go. Please pray that he can gain some weight and heal. Thank you everyone
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer.touch him  with your hands and bless him with good health .protect him  under your wings amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
LET YOUR SON PRAY THIS...

Thank You, God, for the body You have given me. Most of the time I take my
health for granted. I forget how fortunate I am to live without pain or disability,
how blessed I am to be able to see and hear and walk and eat. I forget that this
body of mine, with all its imperfections is a gift from You.


When I am critical of my appearance, remind me, God, that I am created in Your
holy image. If I become jealous of someone else’s appearance, teach me to
treasure my unique form.


Help me, God, to care for my body. Teach me to refrain from any action that
will bring harm to me. If I fall prey to a self-destructive habit, fill me with
the strength to conquer my cravings.


Lead me to use my body wisely, God. Guide my every limb, God, to perform acts
of compassion and kindness.


I thank You, God, for creating me as I am. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
196
last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
236
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom