Father God, blessed be your name forever! You are ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Father God, blessed be your name forever! You are mighty and powerful! Your heart is merciful and your love is unending! You control everything and we honor you today and every day! How we love you LORD! Our Savior, Jesus Christ, let your name be exalted! My God is an amazing God! He never stops caring for us! Thank you God for protection, love, faith, hope, strength and thank you for defeating satan in our lives! You did it more than 2000 years ago and nothing can change it! You are victorious and wonderful to us!

Lord how good it is to worship you in spirit and in truth!

Blessed Holy Spirit please come and rescue ###!

Holy One of God, give your anointing to ###!

Protect him from the attacks of satan and give him your wonderful blessings and gifts!

I pray that ### will find a silent place where he can search for you, GOD! Please help him to be alone and spend time in your presence! Lord I pray that nothing will hinder ### from coming to YOU! Give ### wisdom, good understanding, knowledge, a clean and pure heart, soften his heart please! I pray that ### will be able to follow God's commandments and guidance!

God of Hope, God of our Salvation, we need you! ### needs you desperately! He needs your presence, peace, gifts, blessings, strength, protection, please revive him and heal him completely!

Grant him your salvation whenever he needs you and bless him more than he asked for!

Lord I pray that ### will understand the will of God over his life and feel gratitude in his heart for The God Almighty, the God of Earth and Heaven has chosen him for wonderful purposes!

Thank you LORD for giving ### the strength to fulfill your plans over his life! Lord I pray that ### will feel the Love of God which is burning! Lord burn ### like fire! He needs your mighty flame! I pray that ### will not lack anything and will realize that everything, every gift comes from the Heaven, from His God and Creator!

Lord I thank you again for working in ###'s life and I ask you to continue your marvelous work in him. Glory to God! All praise to YOU! You are wonderful GOD! JESUS!! I love you, I pray and ask all these things in your sweet name. Thank you and amen!
 
Father Lord please grant this request even beyond her expectations in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for all New Thought, LOA, and Prosperity Gospel teachers to repent and come to JESUS! Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God. I think this quote from Jesus needs no further explanation...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom