2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praise The Lord saints, Let's keep in mind that God will not put more on us than we can bear, ever! God knows how much we can take and he knows how much we can't take and eventually crack. On the cross Jesus said it was finished, so why worry about bills, depression, fear, temptation etc? It is...
Replies
5
Views
126
K
  • Locked
My Lord, why have you forsaken your children? I can only do so much for them. Please my Lord, help us. There is an entire nation of children that need your help. ### is losing the battle against evil.
Replies
4
Views
181
  • Locked
Dear every one, my fellow Brothers and Sisters Please pray, continue to pray for, please thank our Father God for helping me become much closer and stronger with Him and for dwelling in His spirit and His spirit, for this difficult time, I am and have become much closer to our Father God...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Lord take control of these children's life. Make them to know that you are God. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
105
M
  • Locked
praise god. My name is ### from ###. m studying B.Tech 2nd year in a private instution. some of my friends are harassing me to pay the amount of ### with out any mistake of mine
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
I pray for your ### and ###, Father, answer their prayer in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
124
I
  • Locked
Dear fellow Christians, - please spare a moment to pray with me that Almighty God may hear the prayer which I have laid out here below:- Almighty and most merciful God I beseech you to intervene - in the lives of our children and our sister who have strayed away from Thee. Enlighten their...
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
please pray that the discussion between my husband and my parents will a peaceful one.
Replies
8
Views
127
K
  • Locked
May you pray for my wife, she looking for a job as a teacher. Pray for me that I do not dream of my dead father and that my ID application is a success.
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
Jesus I pray that you will never leave me alone, I know you said you will never leave me alone but I am not perfect therefore I pray that you will be my mentor, my director, protector and provider because there is no one else but you and I depend on you Lord Jesus. Jesus again I pray for my...
Replies
3
Views
132
Back
Top Bottom