Jesus I pray that you will never leave me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchback

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus I pray that you will never leave me alone, I know you said you will never leave me alone but I am not perfect therefore I pray that you will be my mentor, my director, protector and provider because there is no one else but you and I depend on you Lord Jesus. Jesus again I pray for my older brother, since I sinned against man and against God you died for me Jesus and you died for all. Jesus my older brother needs to let the past go and live a new life praising you and live according to you. He has to stop living a life of lies and stop praising any useless idols, Jesus you are the only good Lord to praise. Lord his father needs to do the same, Jesus they need to praise you and understand you and the only way is if you touch them Lord, I am praying that you touch them because only us young children are providing for ourselves and praying you and the rest are lying about everything and treating us unfairly. Jesus you said love your enemies therefore I am praying to you to make everything right because the way they are living is foolish and senseless therefore forgive them and help them to find you. Another I pray for is that I need acceptance in my hometown, I am alone and have no true friends, Jesus forgive me and give me a new life, Jesus it is not right for anyone to live all alone without true friends and family, Jesus it's time for cleanliness and forgiveness and that is going to have to come from you Jesus, you died for the foolish therefore put forgiveness in people's hearts and stop living in the past, it's just foolish to be angry about the past. Jesus I need you in my life, I need you to be with me and take part in everything I do since you died for me please answer my prayers, in your name Jesus I pray Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please heal me and my family from covid. please heal my body and heal my ### and heal my ### who is bedridden with dementia and small bowel obstruction syndrome. heal my ### heart valve, heal my anger, issue disappointment and loneliness. please restore our lives. forgive my sins. I can't do...
Replies
9
Views
260
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN DEMONS LUCIFER GREATLY DON'T U DARE SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE THRU FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM HOW DARE YOU DEMONS I DEACTIVATED MY ACCOUNTS FOR A REASON TO STOP THE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING ON MY LIFE GET OUT OF...
Replies
8
Views
175
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ALL MY EXS MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS BINDED UP ANY ATTACKS FROM EXS IT SAYS ITS THEM IDK SATAN LIES IF IT IS YOU EXS STAY AWAY HOW DARE YOU GO TO HELL PAUALAS AND CRAP CREW POPS AND CRAP CREW LUIS AND HIS CRAP CREW...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom