I pray for your ### and ###, Father, answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
I pray for your ### and ###, Father, answer their prayer in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenlyly father God I pray that all these dreams about moving somewhere how on karin terms or you reveling things against mine and ###'s and my other relations relationships to ### or ### or any Wrong person and about me losing all of my relationships and our relationships incurred that I...
Replies
9
Views
121
Dear heaven father God please help me get a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and somehow come up with $### thousand dollars or more and I pray that you will make me and my relations lives free from wrong people and wrong doers meddlers and ever hateful negative evil thing and...
Replies
7
Views
159
Dear heavenly father God please deal with every wrong doer sinful person wrong person including Facebook /Meta and their business who has done me and my relations wrong within the past 20 years to now and I pray that you will answer all of my prayers since July 7, 20### in Jesus name teach them...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom