Unanswered Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gie

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus, I know deep within me that in You I trust and that nothing will happen without Your blessings. Forgive me Lord and I'm very sorry for feeling this way that it seems You are not answering my plea. I know that You answer prayers in Your own time but Lord I am so much tortured with all the burdens I am carrying. I am over stressed thinking about it. Please Lord answer my plea. I believe You don't like us to be this way with my ### forever. I am pleading You Lord to please bring back the usual relationship we have as sisters. I don't already know what to do since I've been asking forgiveness to her but it seems she has a stone heart. Do touch her heart O Lord and let me feel that we are fine as sisters. Bless also my ### Lord that her long awaited visa will be approved and that she will not retake her medical exam again. Have mercy on us O lord You know every detail of our life. I surrender our everything unto Your holy name and may our will be Yours. Lift me up loving God with all these burdens and confusions I have within. Help me to see Your will. Thank You Jesus!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, I acknowledge my sins and mistakes in the past and have become truly sorry for them. I have prayed to God Almighty to save me since some time with devotion. I have huge debts to settle. I have someone's house to rent from which I can get me. Also, I brought out one of my android phones...
Replies
12
Views
182
Prayer in vain ### ignores ### No help from God. False and inability is ### name.
Replies
9
Views
329
Sister who has Dementia/Alzheimer, traumatic brain injury-TBI, cognitive/disoriented disorder, depression anxiety, diabetes Mellitus-T2DM, B/L hearing loss-wears hearing aid, chronic pain syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome-IBS, chronic eczema/edema (atopic dermatitis), oxygen deficient...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom