Please Pray For ### And ### Family.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jossy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jossy

Guest
Please pray for me and my family.

My ### is not well, I lost a twin daughter ### last year and am really depressed.

I pray that I get another set of twins to heal my wound & pain which I feel and feel getting another twins will at least help to move on.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Jesus please fill this mother and father right now with the peace and power of the Holy Spirit.  Give them strength knowing that their child is right there with them everyday in spirit form just not in the physical form.  With knowing this, let peace now come into their heart and the knowledge knowing their child is with them and communicating to them in other ways.  I know God sends us very difficult and unimaginable struggles but through every struggle, we pass your test and become closer to you Lord Jesus.  Please pray for this family to go down the good path and not down the wrong road of illness and despair.  Jesus, pray for complete health and encouragement for this couple right now in your name.  Amen.
 
Believe as I pray for you...

Father in the mighty name of Jesus,
I humbly come before your presence knowing that Father,
you are the alfa and omega.
You know each and every person by heart and you are able to do exceedingly,
abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Dear Lord, you are our refuge in good and in bad times. In your infinite
mercy, bring peace and comfort to those of us who face days sometimes
filled with pain and depression. Help your child to realize that through you
there is joy and the promise of lasting peace. Help your child through the rough
times. Walk before and beside us so that we may walk in your footsteps
and reach out to you in our journey on this earth. Help us to focus on
our blessings rather than our misfortunes, dear Lord. Thank you for
hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
103
There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom