please pray for my marriage as we are having ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy922

Servant
please pray for my marriage as we are having a lot of problems. Financial...### needs a job and we are struggling. Also we are having a problem with him watching ungodly movies in our home. When I confront him he just gets angry at me and tells me I have the problem and hang-ups.

Please pray all will be resolved. Thank you.
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
In the name of Jesus I command the power of the Holy Spirit to come upon this husband right for blessings of a job. May the angels of prosperity and abundance be with them right now. In Jesus' name, I command financial burdens to be released and peace come to this house right now. May the power of the Holy Spirit come upon this family and this husband right now. Please bring family togetherness and happiness to the family right now. May peace come upon this couple today and may this couple understand that this struggle right now is to make them stronger and unite them closer as a team to get through this time together. Let them both pass this test in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I pray that you will help their marriage and Let your power convict and change the husband from the evil things that he is doing. Lord you are the source of everything help this marriage in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
185
I want to request prayer I been married for 5 year everyday it seems like we are learning something about my husband. Yesterday we had a community event that he knew it was yesterday lately we have been arguing for nonense More than ever after I stop working after my mom died. I STOP WORKING...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom