My Heart Breaks

  • Thread starter Thread starter KimberlyWhite
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KimberlyWhite

Guest
I work for Child Protective Services (CPS) and I pray for the children and their families on my caseload. I've never seen so much pain, agony, torment, and sickness. Please God, help me make the right decisions.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
O Most Gracious Father in heaven, please bless and guide this servant of Thine as she works to bring peace into these families torn apart in trouble and unhappiness.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create decree declare into existence 100 💯 Fold Greatly it’s not FAIR I come today as number 48 today idk the guys just don’t want me put me is always the same crap everyday the assignment ends today, . I speak command create I guess I need new FAVOR attractive new Voice I...
Replies
8
Views
239
I am heart broken beyond recovery. I never thought I would feel like this so hard. I am so broken beyond what I can deal with. My sister doesn't seem to care about me. I want to die as I feel so much pain. I sent a message asking to meet up and she ignored it completely..no answer what so ever...
Replies
7
Views
327
I just came to ask that you pray for me. I decided not to share the gospel with him directly. I blocked him because I texted him again, which brought problems in my family, and my relationship with my mom is broken because of this. I can’t choose him over my faith or even my family. I just want...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom