If I could ask everyone to pray for my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jswede12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jswede12

Guest
If I could ask everyone to pray for my niece still,

She is only ### and is dying from lymphoma.

I got to see her tonight for a little bit but I live away

At school so I'm not there everyday. Also, I know that

God is always by my side but here lately I've felt terribly lonely.

I hope things get better within his time. God bless and goodnight!
 
Father God I come asking for divine, supernatural healing in the name of Jesus! I declare life & healing for this child. She shall live & be of ripe old age. Father, do a mighty thing for this child today. Shock the doctors, her parents, & everybody Lord! Meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask everyone to pray for the ### family, health, finances and unity.
Replies
9
Views
274
I wanted to ask everyone that can, to please pray for my friend. He drowned in his gym pool trying to do a challenge to expand his lung capacity for work (he’s a diver). He is currently in a medically induced coma and we will know in 24 hours if he has any brain function. Now that we are in the...
Replies
6
Views
387
I wanted to ask everyone that can, to please pray for my friend. He drowned in his gym pool trying to do a challenge to expand his lung capacity for work (he’s a diver). They said he was under for 15 minutes before he was found and he’s in critical condition. His lungs are healing but not his...
Replies
8
Views
831
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom