I still need prayers my ### is still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I still need prayers my husband is still in Iraq have been really sick lately and I just barely have half of the money to get my phone hooked up by God's grace I pray that my husband Sergeant ### ### gets transferred back to Afghanistan in a few months, or maybe even gets to come home on leave I need prayer please help me pray <3

this is my husband's new pic taken 2 weeks ago
no my prayers have not been answered yet

no my prayers have not been answered yet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do you think I still need Christianity and Jesus Christ given these circumstances or rely on myself given this: after Christianity have so much trouble it did not help me in getting a full-time job and neither a wife but rather ### who have affection towards me, ### that belittle me and rebuke...
Replies
6
Views
332
I appreciate the prayers and strong words of encouragement, it's had me in tears, since I have no home church anymore. I went to court to motion for a new trial, and because my case is in the appeals department, the judge denied it, but the look on the opposing party, the attorney had a smile on...
Replies
7
Views
146
Let me start off by thanking you for praying that my day would go smoothly. It absolutely did. Ditto for your prayers for my elderly father. The swelling in his legs is gone, and he is doing very well. I, on the other hand, am struggling with jaw pain and movement and being blindsided trying to...
Replies
14
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom