D
disciplejustin
Guest
Dear Father,
As I try to help a friend to not seek anger or revenge, he refuse to listen. Having a grudge against someone does not make the situation better. Your son Jesus Christ last commandment to us was to love one another, and to forgive, even when they have hurt us. It saddens me when people say you cannot change my mind and yes I am a self-centered person. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Pray for those who are misguided and are caught up in the lies/sins of this earth. Forgive them, father! Sooner or later they will realize their life is a mess and we are nothing without you.
As I try to help a friend to not seek anger or revenge, he refuse to listen. Having a grudge against someone does not make the situation better. Your son Jesus Christ last commandment to us was to love one another, and to forgive, even when they have hurt us. It saddens me when people say you cannot change my mind and yes I am a self-centered person. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Pray for those who are misguided and are caught up in the lies/sins of this earth. Forgive them, father! Sooner or later they will realize their life is a mess and we are nothing without you.
