2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

?
  • Locked
Please pray for my health, and for my children's health. Pray for me to be a stronger Christian. Lord continue to bless me as a single parent to be there for my ### and provide a home for them.
Replies
7
Views
229
  • Locked
Pray for Financial Upliftment Dear Brethren and Sisters in Christ, I am striving to uplift my financial situation from the recession hit... Please pray that I am embraced by God's Love and His divine Grace be upon our Family... We are also praying that we are out of debt and sing a new song to...
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for the new jobs you have brought into my life as well as my husband. You have been bountiful with blessing to us. Help my husband to feel apart of the social aspect of his job as he needs to grow emotionally. Help me to sleep with my back. I pray that you heal my back so I can...
Replies
5
Views
97
K
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for all your Grace and Glory. I ask for prayers for my son ###, he has a meeting tomorrow with his boss in order to try to save his job. I know you, Dear Lord, have a plan for ###, he loves this job and I pray he is able to keep his job. ### needs your guidance and wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
169
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. Recently ### turned to another man for love. I ask you to pray for God to bring ### back to me, for my love and care.
Replies
5
Views
119
E
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, Thank you I believe that I will see work answers in my life soon for all my needs especially with finances. I pray for those that need help in any way please answer their prayers through your goodness Amen.
Replies
2
Views
82
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
8
Views
3K
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for all of your blessings in my life. Please let me hear from one of the jobs I have applied for. Lord You know my situation financially. I still have a roof over my head. I still eat everyday thanks to you. Please grant me a job that will fill my financial needs and be pleasing...
Replies
7
Views
91
E
  • Locked
I am in desperate need of financial assistance for rent and utilities. I will start a job on ### and will start to become financially stable again.
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Jesus...... it would be wonderful if you would answer my prayers. I have been praying for years for answers. When is enough, enough ???
Replies
4
Views
84
Back
Top Bottom