Pray for Financial UpliftmentDear Brethren and Sisters in Christ, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Pray for Financial Upliftment

Dear Brethren and Sisters in Christ, I am striving to uplift my financial situation from the recession hit... Please pray that I am embraced by God's Love and His divine Grace be upon our Family... We are also praying that we are out of debt and sing a new song to our Saviour Lord Jesus Christ. Please remember us in Your prayers. In Christ Service ### & Family
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of NSPPD. Please uplift me especially this month of May with more money up, apart from the one the Government is giving me and my family. Make another avenue for me to be getting side money apart from my job that pays me each month, give me that side work where I will be attaining more money...
Replies
9
Views
369
I pray that all the jobs I applied for, I will have a call from the companies with the job offer. I pray for financial Upliftment for me and my family. I pray for ###'s football career that he should Excel.
Replies
5
Views
217
I pray for breakthrough and financial upliftment
Replies
11
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom