Dear Lord, thank you for all your Grace and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kimmycat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kimmycat

Guest
Dear Lord, thank you for all your Grace and Glory. I ask for prayers for my son ###, he has a meeting tomorrow with his boss in order to try to save his job. I know you, Dear Lord, have a plan for ###, he loves this job and I pray he is able to keep his job. ### needs your guidance and wisdom tomorrow, his meeting was changed from today to tomorrow and pray this was for the better. I trust in you Lord and pray you give ### hope for his future, he is in a low place right now with fear for his future. Please give him peace and a hope for his future. I ask for prayers for my son ###, thank you in advance Dear Lord for your Grace. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you everyone, God Bless you all. I will post the outcome of his meeting once I know. Thank you again, thank you Lord for your Grace and love.
 
Thank you all, ### still has his job! God Bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray silent requests - You know. Thank You for Your grace ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
198
Dear God, My name is ###. There is a lot of pain and struggle in my life. No matter how hard I try, my difficulties do not seem to lessen. Before one problem ends, several more appear. I pray for your blessings, strength, and guidance. Please fill my heart with peace, give me the courage to...
Replies
12
Views
198
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom