fitnut
Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord for the new jobs you have brought into my life as well as my husband. You have been bountiful with blessing to us. Help my husband to feel apart of the social aspect of his job as he needs to grow emotionally. Help me to sleep with my back. I pray that you heal my back so I can better serve you and others. Continue to walk with my daughter in college as she loves you so. Help my older daughter to feel loved and I pray she comes back to church to worship you. Sweeten and make gentle then ways of her husband. Help him to grow into the husband that he should be. Help him to gain finances to travel back to Poland to see his family that he dearly is missing. Thank you for your interventions. You are an awesome God.
