I am in desperate need of financial assistance for ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter east907
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

east907

Guest
I am in desperate need of financial assistance for rent and utilities. I will start a job on ### and will start to become financially stable again.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with a financial aid according to ###'s need. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask that you bless your child, ###, with an unexpected windfall of financial blessings. We thank you and praise you for the new job. Help your child become financially stable. Send the help they need to the day the new job starts. Continue to bless this child in all ways with good health, prosperity, spiritual peace and happiness. I pray this child will continue to lean on you and grow closer in their daily walk with you. We ask these things in the name of your son, Jesus Christ, Amen....
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My dear friend, just keep on praying and OUR LORD will be there for you and me. GOD Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
143
Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
177
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom