2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Lord of Heaven, Father, Adonai, in the mighty name of Jesus I come to you and I am interceding on ###'s behalf. Thank you for creating him and reaching out for him. You have pulled him out from the very deep pit and you saved him. You blessed him beyond his comprehend. All these things are done...
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
Father God I come to You just to say thank you. And to help all those in need of help from depression including me. Please allow all the enemies thoughts and lies to flee away from your children O God. We rebuke all those spirits Lord God that aren't pleasing to You. Please forgive us all of our...
Replies
3
Views
140
D
  • Locked
I am glad that I got an e-mail about posting. I have become discouraged as I continue to look for ### my missing cat. I put out more flyers and got some responses but the cats were not her. People tell me to look in bushes late at night as she may be hiding. I did that a few times and I am...
Replies
3
Views
124
  • Locked
Pray that I am able to pay off my mortgage and all my financial debts in full right away and be debt free. That I am able to increase my earnings significantly and support my family, prosper & purchase a new beautiful home, give to those in need and retire soon. Pray that I find love and...
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
I know that I ask a lot but please continue to keep me in your prayers. Continue to pray that the Lord will keep me with my family. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
113
M
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer that I get a good fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology. I have worked for so many years to accomplish this -- I just need God's hand to guide the process. May I get multiple interviews and may I come home to ### if He wills it. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
3
Views
112
J
  • Locked
I just need someone to pray for me. I am in high school and need some guidance for my future. I have looked at many careers and different things but I want to know that my goals in life are in line with what God wants me to do. I am currently in a state of spiritual stagnation, I need some...
Replies
4
Views
190
  • Locked
God, Tomorrow is going to be overwhelming because I have two quizzes tomorrow and my sadness has made me miserable and non-interested in my studies. Please give me strength to do my best as well to do better. Tomorrow I hope is a better day. Especially for my lover and I. I hope you lead us...
Replies
3
Views
144
B
  • Locked
I lost my job 4 1/2 months ago. I was also laid off for 8 months in 2010. I'm ### yrs old with a lot of health issues. I need healing of a disk in my back and healing of both knees. The right knee is in very bad condition and needs replacement surgery. We need a major financial breakthrough...
Replies
2
Views
172
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in everything in my life, I need you more than ever now to keep my love in my life... I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray...
Replies
3
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom