D
Dakota2
Guest
I am glad that I got an e-mail about posting. I have become discouraged as I continue to look for ### my missing cat. I put out more flyers and got some responses but the cats were not her.
People tell me to look in bushes late at night as she may be hiding. I did that a few times and I am finding it is not a good idea as people think I may be a burglar or something.
I miss her very much.
The not knowing is what hurts. I am glad that the web sight exists as folks that understand are here.
People tell me to look in bushes late at night as she may be hiding. I did that a few times and I am finding it is not a good idea as people think I may be a burglar or something.
I miss her very much.
The not knowing is what hurts. I am glad that the web sight exists as folks that understand are here.
