Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAA37288

Disciple of Prayer
Please lord help me in my time of need make me strong when I am weak help me get through this in Jesus name if God be for us who be against us
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May every relation n life is getting wrong. All are getting against me. Facing rejection and hatred. Financial crises. I am tired of my life. I trust in my lord and pray for deliverance of me and my family. Please pray for me & my family. When things seem to get better everything schatter...
Replies
10
Views
139
Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
146
Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom