My prayer request is about my desire to be ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rasedera
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rasedera

Guest
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on May 8th, 2013. My Country is going to choose its President very soon at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to be an independent candidate at that election.

And that’s why from now on, I'll kindly insist to ask you to strongly pray with me for the implementation of that holy planning that will strictly be held for just God’s Glory and the propagation of His Holy Gospel in my Country. Thank you very much for your Christian love,

### ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
AWESOME! a Christian president candidate online! Bless you, may everything go as God has planned for you.. maybe as president!!! Following you in prayer!! And rooting for you ;p
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
279
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
112
Pastor ###, my husband ### ### is battling with liver problem and blood cells issues. I believed in this alter of fire, he will be back on his feet by El ROI. The doctor said he will be under treatment for ### months and I reject that from the Dr for who is him to conclude when El ROI has not...
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom