Right now Iam thinking about ###. I'm scared that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Right now Iam thinking about ###. I'm scared that he is going to move on without me. I'm praying that he doesn't and Iam praying that he will continue to be kind to me at school and fall for me all over again. It would be amazing if you guys would pray for me as well. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in the town I'm moving to right now. Not moved yet, but making steps. It still really hurts my heart that I'm not moved here yet, but I know God has a reason. I never did hear back from the 2 schools I had such promising interviews with for interim positions to finish off the school year...
Replies
9
Views
230
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
185
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom