2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. He has cancer (multiple myeloma). It is a form of bone cancer. The cancer makes lesions (holes) in his bones and this causes him a great deal of pain. Please pray that the Lord heals him and eases his pain. We go to the oncologist on Friday and I am praying that the...
Replies
8
Views
193
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray that you fulfill my hearts desires. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to heal from the throws of depression..leave his apt and come home to his covenant wife..Both are saved. Thank you Jesus my Lord and Savior
Replies
4
Views
137
  • Locked
Could you all pray for my friend ###? He has posted some very questionable statuses on -banned site- in regards to the Faith. Please pray that he may be delivered from any demon that may have a hold of him, that he may be led to the Truth.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###. I ask that Jesus would bring her back to him. That she would start living for Christ again. She is surrounded herself with many negative people including her new boyfriend who does not love the Lord. I also ask that God would restore our...
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
God, I hope that ### finally feels the way I do when we are apart. I hope that he doesn't find it easier for him to get over me because I haven't communicated at all with him nor have seen him much. Please lead us back together. I hope tomorrow brings a better day than today. I'm having my...
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Jesus, I pray to you in hopes of getting the part-time job I applied for. It is in my field of study and I need the financial upswing in my life. Please hear my prayer, Lord. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
112
  • Locked
I ask you to please help me and my family pray. We love the Lord and believe in the power of prayer. Here is my prayer. Lord I love and fear You. Lord please hear my prayer. Let my cry for help come to You. Lord grant me and my family relief from the adversity in life. Lord please come quickly...
Replies
3
Views
143
M
  • Locked
Please everyone who can and will pray for me and my family were in a financial bind and need a financial breakthrough in 48 hrs please prayer partners go in for us thank you and God Bless!!!!
Replies
4
Views
151
N
  • Locked
dear Lord, I'am here praying for my ### who is not feeling well. I command this throat cancer OUT of my ###'s body in Jesus's name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
139
Ndims
N
Back
Top Bottom