God, I hope that ### finally feels the way I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

I hope that ### finally feels the way I do when we are apart. I hope that he doesn't find it easier for him to get over me because I haven't communicated at all with him nor have seen him much. Please lead us back together. I hope tomorrow brings a better day than today. I'm having my hopes. Thank you for this life I live. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I have forgotten my username, I'm not being able to log in. But hey, this is ###, from ###! I had been requesting you guys to pray for my the then ongoing situation bc I was in unrequited love. ### to ###... I still remember, I used to die every single day, waiting for him to call or text...
Replies
9
Views
332
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
178
I would first off like to say that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior amen. I had an interview it felt like a bs interview because the person doing it just wrote my name and number on a blank piece of paper. I am frankly 5 more days of being booted from my friends home in a state I don’t know...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom