I am having faith and believing that God will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
I am having faith and believing that God will restore me and my ### communication and he will reach out and contact me even though he changed his number. Please help me pray for this. I'm waiting on God. Thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am in need of a financial breakthrough from God. There is a property opposite me that is up for sale right now. It is the type of property that I am looking for . The neighbourhood is just right and the property has all the amenities that I would like a property to have...
Replies
10
Views
168
Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
139
Om Shivaya Namaha. Dear Shivaperumaaneh, I am seeking help to recover my father ### A/L ### from cancer. Please cure him fully from this disease. He is suffering from a lot of pain and we couldn't see him struggling like this. Please lord, please help heal my father from this nightmare. I truly...
Replies
10
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom