Please pray for ### with me, here are my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Please pray for ### with me, here are my prayers. Thank you, God bless you!!!!

It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing.

Lord, this is what your words say and I believe in it.

Holy is the LORD, thank you JESUS for predestining ### to become a godly man, thank you for preparing him in HEAVEN for his ministry. Thank you for blessing ### so he will preach the gospel and heal the brokenhearted.

Your love never fails, my God, your miracles are wonderful and your heart is merciful. You are Mighty and awesome! You are Deliverer and Protector!

Jesus, I pray that you will cover ### with your precious blood and protect him from the wiles of the enemy. My God is awesome, He can move mountains. I put my confidence in the LORD and He never stops caring for me.

Lord, I bless you and ask your blessings over ###'s life. I ask for revelation, faith, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, peace, gifts of the Holy Spirit for ###. Lord, please be with ### today and every day.

Heal him completely, move immediately and reach out for him.

Hide him from the rain, heal his broken heart and renew his strength.

Please guide him and open his eyes to the truth.

Lord, send your warrior angels to fight for ### and do not let him fall.

Forever LORD, I will praise your holy name forever!

Thank you for giving life to me and to ###. Let your will be done in our lives. Perform your miracles, we are waiting for you and hoping in you. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Lord of Heaven, Giver of Salvation, Holy One, Yeshua Adonai, El Elyon... I am here to pray for ### again. I pray that you will lead him somewhere where he can be with you and pray to you. I pray that ### will notice your presence and hear your mighty divine voice.

I pray that ### will find peace in you and follow your commandments. Lord, please give ### an obedient heart and sanctify him. Please separate him from the world and do not let his relatives manipulate him. Please Lord give good Christian believers to ### who will help him to study the Bible and walk by faith.

Lord, please make things clear for ###, take away the spirit of confusion and help him in his decisions.

Help ### to protect his health and make good choices when he eats or drinks.

Adonai, blessed be your name forever. Thank you for taking care of ### completely. Nobody knows him better than you, so I trust in You that you will help him in every way he needs help and you are working in his life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my God. Please encourage ### and give him a greater amount of faith. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
AMen,Articles.Thank you for standing in agreement with me.God bless you richly.
 
Thank you Praise###, God bless you abundantly!
 
I stand in agreement that this prayer may be answered. I also prayed in tongues over it. God Bless.
 
Thank you ### for praying for my request!! God bless richly and supply all your needs!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is NO reason for me to be here anymore. Please have mercy and end my suffering by ending me - just me - ASAP. I chickened out today. Help me find the courage to free myself. I beg you.
Replies
8
Views
167
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over me and my wife I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our minds and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose physical and spiritual enemies coming against me and my wife deal...
Replies
9
Views
315
Father i am not happy with the negative energy that is arround me with ### I pray to move out of here. Thank you Please approve me with my Divorce completely Thank you show me love amen
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom