I need a job so bad I've been out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demetria3

Disciple of Prayer
I need a job so bad I've been out of work for so long I went back to school twice and I still have not found a job please pray that I get one I'm getting older and so much time has passed by please pray for me and my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been unemployed for a bit. I've gone to a few interviews but nothing has been right. I either get ghosted by the employer or an email telling me they have gone in a different direction. I may have the possibility of starting a job in the public sector (passed all the background checks but...
Replies
10
Views
195
Please help me to find a job that I will grow and thrive in and that the hiring manager will see my skills as valuable. Please allow me to be successful in what I’m doing so I will have stability and longevity to live a fulfilling life and get myself out of debt. Please please please I need...
Replies
9
Views
220
It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom