I AM PRAYING THAT THE ENEMY STOP USING MY ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter commas22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

commas22

Guest
I AM PRAYING THAT THE ENEMY STOP USING ### TO DO UNDERHANDED THINGS TO KEEP CONFUSION IN THE FAMILY. THAT LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND HAPPINESS REIGN FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY. AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
218
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Pray for Provision of up to $### to come this week. My wife ### has requested it from me as a loan ( which I know she'll never repay ) a couple of weeks ago because she wants to return to ### to attend the wedding of her niece ###. HOWEVER I...
Replies
14
Views
194
Pray for ### and other pastors in ### to stop using God's word to exploit worshippers and scare them through tithes. Some people who wanted to worship God are poor and cannot be measured by what and how much one can give. It is through the real worship of Jesus, but they are poor. Jesus also...
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom