2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Even if what I'm praying for it has not been answered I still have faith and believe in God. I know that when the time is right God will answer my prayers. I'm looking for a better paying job with good working conditions, I'm praying for an affordable flat, the man that I loved ### has hurt me I...
Replies
5
Views
82
  • Locked
Please pray for healing on my 2 sisters ### and ### for their visions and their health will greatly improve. That ###'s appointment at the hospital on Tuesday will prove to be a great success, Amen
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
I want to praise the Lord for what He is doing with my husband ###. He used to be a hard drinker, and I've been praying for him for God to deliver him from this habit. God is doing it. From drinking every day 24/7, I could say right now that he hardly drinks now. Once in a while, he drinks 2...
Replies
6
Views
76
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband to be blessed with a job, for his heart to open to God, and for increased faith. Prayers for a house, health for the husband's neck, healing for a son's eczema and lungs, and complete healing for another son's vision and hearing. Thank you...
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray for me ### and my husband ###. We are going through a horrid time, financially, physically, emotionally and mentally. We have just given up on life.
Replies
7
Views
101
?
  • Locked
Prayers for a successful career. Dear Lord, I pray I am able to have a successful career that will allow me to move out on my own (no longer living with my mother). Amen.
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Thanks to all who are praying for my daughter, ###. Please continue to hold her up in prayer. The next week and a half are going to go smoothly and that God will give her strength to endure. I thank God and believe HE will keep her from sickness, physical pain, and exhaustion. I love God and so...
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers.
Replies
5
Views
107
B
  • Locked
Don't allow resentment to take root in your heart. It allows the devil to enter there and plant his lies. Be careful and keep your eyes open. Be aware of your spouse's feelings. Love is not self-seeking. Lord, please help me not to be selfish. Major breakthrough this weekend. Husband has been...
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
Lord I ask you to make these horrible accusations made by my ex-sister-in-law prove to be wrong. I also ask you to grant me the strength and compassion to forgive her these rumors and believe that my husband would never lie to me. I ask all of this in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom