Prayers for a successful career. Dear Lord, I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Prayers for a successful career.

Dear Lord,

I pray I am able to have a successful career that will allow me to move out on my own (no longer living with my mother). Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
12
Views
305
Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my provider. Your Word says that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I believe and receive this promise over my life today. I declare that I walk in divine provision, financial breakthrough, and success in my...
Replies
7
Views
133
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom