Direction From God Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
I ask you lord Jesus to only open doors you desire open and close all other doors that would hinder the circumstances here at home. You know my heart lord and I desire that you reign in this situation. The outcome is in your hands. May your will be done here in this household as it is in heaven. I trust you to do it and know you will not allow anything to happen that would not be good for any in this home.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for peace of mind and guidance from God because I am currently in flight school and it has been a mental struggle of just turmoil especially feeling like there is no future. I have been overwhelmed with the fact that, I study everyday and work hard everyday and feeling like it is...
Replies
10
Views
424
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 – “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:15, Elihu explains one of the ways God speaks to people-through dreams and...
Replies
9
Views
82
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom