First Day At My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I completed my training. I am starting to work today. I am heading to work now. Please pray that everything goes very well. Pray that I do not make mistakes on the computer. Pray that I am confident and do great. Pray that I don't make things fall on the floor. Pray that I feel comfortable working the whole shift. Pray that I work well, pray that I am very efficient and that I give great customer service. Pray strongly for me, thanks all!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to do a great job today at work, it is my first day. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
161
Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
118
It’s the first day of school tomorrow and I already know some students that are trouble makers, please pray for protection and favor and peace and joy instead fear and anxiety. It was terrible last year with how defiant students were, I need God’s wisdom and protection and favor with parent and...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom