I'm Still Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucjac

Prayer Partner
For my wife and family to return as I ask for reconciliation of my marriage. For the protection of ### & ### & ### I return to my position of father, husband & spiritual leader of the house. Father I need you, my hands are tied, Holy Spirit please draw ### to the Lord. I'm requesting a miracle of Red Sea proportion. Please pray for my boys, marriage & especially my wife.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Father, please heal this marriage.  Bring this man's wife close to You, Lord.  Heal her spirit.  In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
10
Views
258
I have been begging you for a year now to take me. Really wanted to go for longer than that. I'm in so much emotional pain. I have no hope and no purpose. It's never going to get better. It's all too hard. Please remove this trash (ie, me) from the world. I am a burden, extraneous, a useless...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom