I need prayer. I really need a job ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finesse37
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finesse37

Guest
I need prayer. I really need a job in human resources to pay my bills. Perhaps I need to prayer for more wisdom or something as I really don't understand God's plan for me. I am trying to let go and let God but my flesh makes me weak with thoughts of doubt. Please pray for my mind that this company I interviewed for in ### will hire me for an HR Manager. I am so tired of rejection. I just need stability for my family and future. Also pray for those managers that interview to see potential in candidates and to have a little mercy. The other side of the door is not pretty and they should help out others to take care of their families (qualified people of course). It just amazes me how many people who had a break in life won't give another person a break.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
137
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
140
I'm doubting and there's nothing about my question on Google I don't want to lose my belief please help me
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom