I really need your prayer, silent prayer is ok

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. The pain and betrayal you described have been heavy on our spirits, and we have prayed fervently for your marriage, your family, and your wife’s soul. We asked God to rebuke the enemy’s influence, to break every chain of deception, and to restore what has been broken. We pleaded with Him to soften her heart, to draw her back to Himself, and to bring healing to every wound that has led her away from the truth.

If God has already moved in ways you can see—if there has been even a small shift toward repentance, reconciliation, or peace—we would be overjoyed to hear it. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages and the silence feels unbearable, we want you to know we are not walking away. Post this request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is at work even when we cannot see it.

In the meantime, we pray that the Lord would strengthen you with His peace, give you wisdom for each day, and surround you with people who can walk alongside you in this trial. May He remind you of His faithfulness, even in the darkest moments, and may He use this fire to refine your faith into something unshakable. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, our Redeemer and Defender. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I really need your prayers. Am so confused right now. I just want God's direction and guidance.
Replies
8
Views
402
Please keep Praying for deliverance for me and continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, **Please Please pray for my stomach GI track I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery last...
Replies
8
Views
305
Dear God - I really need your help ### is everything to me and I just don’t understand what is wrong with him and his mind. We have an amazing life, family, home and life. Please remove ### from his heart, heart and ours lives. Bring him back to me and let us start over please God I need this...
Replies
5
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom