I would like for everyone to bare witness to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
I would like for everyone to bear witness to my prayer of forgiveness. I ask that the Lord Heavenly Father forgive me of my partaking in a psychic reading nine years ago. I thank the Lord for protecting me with the blood of Jesus Christ and His heavenly host of angels. Father, I pray for your forgiveness, for your continued protection so that no harm shall come to me, that I keep a level head, that I am blessed to meet my ###, that I am blessed to be in a loving committed healthy relationship, and that I no longer have to worry about the influence, temptation, bullying, astral, psychic attack any longer. I pray that I am forever protected by the blood of Jesus, by the heavenly angels, let us remind the demons that God made the devil therefore the devil is not God’s equal. This evil spirit, spell, what have you is messing with a child of God! I pray for the psychic to be blessed with the righteous blood of Jesus and I pray that he finds love and forgiveness within himself. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
341
Certainly, here is a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance and protection. I ask for Your wisdom to lead me in making righteous choices and to stay on the path of integrity. May Your Holy Spirit guide my actions and decisions...
Replies
8
Views
663
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom