Praise God ### is feeling much better please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRISCILLA

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God my mom is feeling much better please continue to pray for her that she should be totally strengthened and healed.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is so faithful. He has answered our prayers and things are so much better. Thank you All for praying. Please continue to pray for complete healing of my back and that he blesses our whole family. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
452
I thank the Lord for my blessings and the grace. I thank Jesus for my wonderful mom. She is the most loving and caring person I know. She stood by my dad even though he was temperamental, and now has become selfish and bitter. I feel very sad that my dad ill treats my mom so much. She takes care...
Replies
8
Views
379
My kids are feeling much better. I'm just so happy to see smiles on their face and not them suffering. I know it comes from the prayers of this site and God. I just wanna say thank you and that we pray for more better days. One day it will be a cure in Jesus name we pray, Amen
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom