Lord I thank You for moving us to our ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psyonide
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psyonide

Guest
Lord I thank You for moving us to our new orphanage and not letting us get ill again. I now pray that you get us new accommodation. We are currently sharing a room with the kids we are working with, and while I know we are just volunteers here, it is hard for us to set up proper boundaries when we're sleeping with the kids. Lord I pray Your hand over this and whenever I get stressed You continue to encourage me saying "be still and know that I am God" (Isaiah 46:10). In Your precious name I pray. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
495
Praying for peace, strength, breakthrough, and healing to all. Happy Easter. In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
Replies
10
Views
579
Lord, I thank you for this day and for giving me grace and mercy. Lord, I continue to pray for my husband and that my marriage is restore by God's will. I pray that you Lord, send a blessing to everyone, who needs you on this day. I pray for my family's health, finances, protection and that you...
Replies
8
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom