I am requesting prayers of protection from demonic attacks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
I am requesting prayers of protection from demonic attacks and total deliverance from the enemies. I need you to pray for me to cast out all of this spirit and attacks. Also, please pray that God protects my whole family from demonic attacks.

Thanks and God bless you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord no weapon formed against us shall prosper. The gates of hell shall not prevail over the church. We are your church and you promise to protect us. I rebuke every evil force every demon and ever attack from the enemy and I bind it to hell with the blood shed on the cross and the precious name of Jesus. by which every knee shall bow and every eye shall close even those of the devil and his army. He has already been defeated! Thank you Lord that you have overcome this world and the father of it. In your name we can rest and find protection.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God protect me and my family and cat and everything we own from demonic attacks with extra extra strong protection permanently,in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
121
In the past few weeks, Jesus has been really rescuing me from being bound by unforgiveness. As He has done this, so many positive changes in my life have occurred including freedom from demonic attacks I have been experiencing for years. Please pray for my continued freedom from these things...
Replies
7
Views
319
Please pray that the Lord would comfort me and deliver me from certain demonic harassment/attacks I’ve been encountering incessantly for the last year or so. In Jesus name I rebuke and cast them out.
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom