Praying and thanking God for Prosperity, Debt Free ( ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simplicityismor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simplicityismor

Guest
Praying and thanking God for Prosperity, Debt Free (ALL DEBTS PAID IN FULL!!!), MEET MY HUSBAND THIS YEAR AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY AND I BELIEVE THAT I KNOW WHO IT IS I PRAY WE MEET THIS YEAR, HEALTH AND WEALTH INSIDE AND OUT, LOTS OF AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE I DON'T WANT ANY DEALINGS WITH ANY SHADY PEOPLE I PRAY THAT GOD SENDS ME THE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP TAKE ME TO AN ENTIRE NEW LEVEL WHERE HE HAS ALWAYS INTENDED ME TO BE IN MY LIFE. I PRAY THAT ALL MY DAYS ARE PLENTIFUL ARE POSITIVITY AND HAPPINESS. ULTIMATE GROWTH AMAZING BLESSINGS ABUNDANTLY OVERFLOWING SOMETHING THAT ONLY GOD CAN DO AND SO OVERWHELMING THAT WILL BE SUCH A MAJOR AND HUGE TESTIMONY FOR MILLIONS TO HEAR!!!! AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

praying and thanking God for turning my life around, delivering me from stress and depression, saving me and kids from all hurt, harm, and danger, from overthinking about life, to help stop trying to make moves without God, for God to bless me with more money or better income, for God to help me...
Replies
8
Views
203
Let’s join hands praying and thanking God for granting me wisdom and knowledge to internalize and memorize this MRL module and remember all that is needed during my tomorrow from ###:### until I finish my exams in Jesus Name I pray. Heavenly Father has never failed me. I will pass my exams in...
Replies
6
Views
150
Praying and thanking God watching over the federal government people. Help them with all their needs until this situation is fixed. Bless those who are keeping the people from getting paid. They all need to be put in the shoes of these people. Make a way as only you can, Jesus. Thank you. I pray...
Replies
6
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom