S
SRIDEVI
Guest
Dear Father Jesus, This is ###, I am in much agony. I used to work as an HR Manager in a company. I did my work loyally and sincerely, but due to some jealous people around me, they blamed me and made me come out of my office. Though my Boss has 100% good impression on me, he was silent and didn't support me in my pathetic situation. I am all alone........ I know that, God will definitely bless me abundantly, but I want to get back in my OLD job, where my heart and soul lives, and above all, I am praying deeply to Lord Jesus to raise my head before all, where I was felt ashamed and blamed. God will definitely help me as per Zephaniah 3:19... yes, I am strongly praying God to help me, but sometimes, I am losing my hope and just break down in tears. I want your prayer support and God's power to win over my problem. Can my boss call me back to re-join in my job?? I am waiting eagerly for God's miracle.... for God nothing is impossible.... just His word of mouth is enough to solve all problems. Please, please, please kindly pray for me. I want financial blessing in my desired job in my desired office.
Thanks & Regards, ###
Thanks & Regards, ###
