Hi, I am one who was never involved with ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter FixMeLord29
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FixMeLord29

Guest
Hi, I am one who was never involved with any forms of evil, I found it repulsive. I was baptized, communion, confirmation. The Lord told me I was under an affliction of Job, the devil put this on me to test me. Please pray as I am demon harassed..vibrations under my feet, torment, he's working through those closest to me. A similar case involved the actor ###, and I don't want to end up like this....### stated that the Joker character he assumed was a “psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.” ### told the New York Times that he “had trouble sleeping while portraying the Joker,” and that, “Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night.” Some have surmised that ### may have opened himself up to a demonic entity to better portray the Joker... a demon that in the end, he was unable to escape from. ### seems to have been so tormented that he told The Times, “I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.” He went on to state that he took drugs, which would quell the unrest for only an hour (The Associated Press, January 23, 2008).
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
You talk about ### more than yourself; you identify with him. It would be healthier not to. Some say the affliction of job is due to self-righteousness, so I would ask you to examine yourself. Are you self-important and know everything? Do you preach at people instead of love and accept them. Turn the mirror towards yourself and away from some person whose life you believe is emulated through you, giving your proof of your afflictin.

Dear Infinite Spirit, look down on ###, and show him truth Grace and compassion. Help him see and aid him to vanquish anything that might be against him. Open his eyes. Help him know and feel you clearly, in both humility and gratitude. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God be the glory. I am one of those people who are constantly praying for miracles in my life be it in heath or otherwise. I believe by His stripes it’s all done. I wish I could see it but then the Bible says we should walk in faith and not sight. I pray that God reveals himself to me as I...
Replies
4
Views
22
P
  • Locked
I am a Christian who is involved in the catering business and things have gotten so slow that I am requesting your prayer for my business to grow exponentially and for the Father to help me finish our family home and to get a new vehicle. Pray for my kids to do well in school also and that our...
Replies
0
Views
63
praysite-2195
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom