I am a Christian who is involved in the ### business and things

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-2195
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2195

Guest
I am a Christian who is involved in the catering business and things have gotten so slow that I am requesting your prayer for my business to grow exponentially and for the Father to help me finish our family home and to get a new vehicle.

Pray for my kids to do well in school also and that our family will continue to be an encouragement to others.

Bless you

### ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so ashamed and angry with myself. I watch porn and masturbate. I am married to my darling wife who is not Christian and have a son who is a Christian and has been born again for about ### months. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
403
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this issue. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and there are many resources and people who can offer support and guidance. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: A therapist or counselor, especially...
Replies
9
Views
341
Hi there I am a Christian single mother I have a problem of my 2 son, every week ends they become drunk and fight with people, sometimes make noise in my house make us unable to sleep I am praying for them asking God to take over because this situation is beyond my power.
Replies
8
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom