Continue to pray I will have grace with people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Continue to pray I will have grace with people and not be irritable because I am sleep deprived today. Pray I will get a better job and career soon with better hours, outside of an office, better pay, and more satisfaction. I am begging the Lord to please have favor and mercy on me SOON!!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
99
Please pray that I have grace and wisdom to accomplish my goals.
Replies
9
Views
311
Please pray that I have grace and wisdom to accomplish my goals.
Replies
10
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom