Please Pray For Retention And Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinegreen

Disciple of Prayer
I'm an LPN who was blessed with a job at ### during a hiring freeze. My church has been praying for me too and I got the job. I'm trying to retain the information I'm learning but there's so much. I have now started online school for RN. I need prayer for retention on what I'm learning. I'm a divorced 44 yr. Old with 2 teens. This is difficult and at times I want to give up. I'm tired.. I've been in school since 2009. I have to continue my education to help support family. I'm currently living with my mom and pray God will bless me with a townhome to live in so I don't spend ###-### a month on gas. I feel at times blue because I'm tired and this feels like it's taking forever. Pray God will show favor upon me at my work and use me to help others. I love people and recently left a clinic working with patients and addictions to heroin, cocaine, etc. I know my finances and mind are under attack. I can go 5 steps forward and 10 back. Thank you for prayers in advance.

God bless you and may God bless those who pray for me and I don't know you.

Grateful,

###
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you Encourager.. I cried while reading your prayer. It touched my soul.

His Bless You,

###

*God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
329
My name is Mr ### and I am currently working with ### and posted in ###. Transfer season has begun in the bank, I request you to pray for me that I get retained in ### as both my parents are ailing from different illnesses and there is no one apart from me to stay with them. I have received...
Replies
5
Views
313
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom