I have such a heavy heart for my daughter ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sankay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sankay

Guest
I have such a heavy heart for my daughter ### today. She has been hurt by ###, and is so terribly lonely. I pray that God will bring her joy back, and heal her pain. Guide ###, your will be done in his heart and life God. I come against the evil one's distractions and peer pressure, and I pray that ### will seek you in his life. Please bless ### with special friendships and happiness again God. Heal this relationship as only You can Lord, and breathe your sweet Holy Spirit upon ### right now. I pray that he will have integrity and compassion, and realize just how special she is. In Jesus Name!
 
I pray for you with all my heart. I promise things will be fine. Don't worry.
I understand your situation because such things have happened with me too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
488
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Please pray for my son. He is my only child. He will be ### years old this month. For ### years he has been on drugs. I have not talked to him in about two months. He lives in a car and on the streets. Lately my heart has been very heavy. I have been crying. Not so much out of fear of him dying...
Replies
13
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom