Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
I've been feeling really down and really need God's favor, grace and LOVE. Please pray for ###~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
135
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom