Dearr Lord, I ended up working through the night ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleOnion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleOnion

Guest
Dearr Lord, I ended up working through the night yesterday (I slept from 9pm - 10pm, 1:00-1:30am, 2:00-2:30am and then sleep again from 3:30 - 5:00am. Basically I couldn't sleep well (or I didn't want to sleep) because I have too much work on my plate. My biggest issue Lord, you are well aware (and you are even more aware of my issues than I myself, Lord), is my procrastination and worries. Dear Lord, I pray that I can work through today, productively and with concentration and focus. Please provide an amazing level of energy that is abundant for me to survive for the day. If you are willing Lord, you are all powerful and nothing is too hard for you. Please Lord, I pray for the above to survive for the day and keep my job. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Praise the Lord because He gave me abundant energy on that day (Monday), so much that I even have energy on the next day (Tuesday). I have been having good sleep in the evening (two evenings in a row) and I slept for 5-6 hours straight. I previously had trouble sleeping in the last week, but the Lord makes me fall asleep when I wasn't planning to. I didn't even need to drink that many cups of coffee on Tuesday - I only have 1 or 2 cups of coffee but in the past I could have up to 8 cups.

Praise the Lord for He is so powerful!! He has mercy over me and grant me the what I need. Praise the Lord!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ended up turning down that job offer after my colleague who was to be my reference helped to shed some more light on it. Please let this have been the right decision and Lord please continue to help me find the right job soon in Jesus Name amen thank You.
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
Dear Lord not sure why I ended up with the job I have if it just feels like they don't want me there, I prayed hard for You to guide me Lord as to whether I should choose this job when it came up and it seemed like You guided me to it. So I'm not sure why it has been a complete nightmare, I've...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom